Monday, April 9, 2012

Fujifilm EF-20 Shoe Mount Flash review

Fujifilm EF-20 Shoe Mount Flash


TheFujifilm EF-20 Shoe Mount Flash is an efficient additional lighting equipment that comes with easily operable controls.  This camera Fujifilm EF-20 Shoe Mount Flash shoe mount flash can be operated from 0 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius.

This digital camera flash can produce 200 flashes with alkaline batteries and 280 flashes with Nigh batteries

The built-in flash of my Fujifilm FinePix HS25EXR  is great but weak. With the guide number 20, TTL functions + EV adjustment, retractable wide panel, bounce lighting by turning the flash up to 90° it offers the same plus a lot more than the built-in flash.
Great.

Anyway, this sole negative point cannot disturb my fun with this flash. my 2 most beautiful cameras. come on Fuji lets make this flash pretty. I’ll pay extra for a nice looking flash. I think the vain crowd like me that buy these beautiful cameras need a beautiful flash. I want a new flash from Fuji with the looks of the xpro1 flash with the function of this flash.

if your looking for function get this flash no question. cut it makes Fuji look cheap.

camera digital applied TTL flash technology, that’s why both flashguns are TTL Flash.  TTL Flash = Through-the-lens .

 
Powered by Blogger